I know, no croissants. Torture. But I wonder if any of you have had experience dining / snacking gluten free in Paris. If you could share any recommendations for restaurants, groceries or cafes, I would really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 2 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 Trogir or Split
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 8 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 9 Scotland
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Istria in two days
- 19 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 20 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Scotland itinerary help
- 24 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 25 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby