I know, no croissants. Torture. But I wonder if any of you have had experience dining / snacking gluten free in Paris. If you could share any recommendations for restaurants, groceries or cafes, I would really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM
- 2 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 3 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 ATM help
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 16 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 17 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 18 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood