My husband and I are going to Rome, Positano, and Ravello in late May. I need to eat a gluten free diet throughout our trip. Anyone have good restaurant suggestions that would offer gluten free foods and are knowledgeable of the allergy? I don't want to plan every dinner but would like to have some nights set in stone if they have gluten free food and are not to miss! Thanks!
Gluten Free in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 5 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 6 Cell phones in Ireland
- 7 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 11 Priceline for London hotels
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Fjords, How To?
- 17 Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 23 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 24 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person