My husband and I are going to Rome, Positano, and Ravello in late May. I need to eat a gluten free diet throughout our trip. Anyone have good restaurant suggestions that would offer gluten free foods and are knowledgeable of the allergy? I don't want to plan every dinner but would like to have some nights set in stone if they have gluten free food and are not to miss! Thanks!
Gluten Free in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Italy
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 15 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 18 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 19 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 22 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 23 Travel with Teens
- 24 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt