My husband and I are going to Rome, Positano, and Ravello in late May. I need to eat a gluten free diet throughout our trip. Anyone have good restaurant suggestions that would offer gluten free foods and are knowledgeable of the allergy? I don't want to plan every dinner but would like to have some nights set in stone if they have gluten free food and are not to miss! Thanks!
Gluten Free in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 3 Authentic czech food
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 8 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 12 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin