Hey Guys! I am a newbie here, so please bear with me on this newfound awesome site I manage a Lifestyle blog with a continuing emphasis on gluten free living as I follow a diet of such myself (http://www.alongcomesmary.wordpress.com) & I am hoping to get to Europe for my 1st time next year, most likely hitting England, Ireland, France & *maybe* Amsterdam, but in the meantime, would like to write a post about International GF Traveling for my readers. Can you all please tell me how I would do attempting to follow my GF lifestyle over there? Do they have any options over there, any shops similar to a Whole Foods? Will people look at me like I am crazy? I especially would love to hear from those who have a favorite spot somewhere overseas for GF fare, I could namedrop you on the blog! Any & all advice would be GREAT, thank you!!!
Gluten Free in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 2 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 3 Potential trip - Balkans
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 8 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 9 Bus Croatia
- 10 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 11 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 12 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 13 A guide to Madrid
- 14 April in Madrid
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 16 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 17 Renting an apt.
- 18 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 19 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 20 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 21 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 22 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 23 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 25 Ireland itinerary