Hey Guys! I am a newbie here, so please bear with me on this newfound awesome site I manage a Lifestyle blog with a continuing emphasis on gluten free living as I follow a diet of such myself (http://www.alongcomesmary.wordpress.com) & I am hoping to get to Europe for my 1st time next year, most likely hitting England, Ireland, France & *maybe* Amsterdam, but in the meantime, would like to write a post about International GF Traveling for my readers. Can you all please tell me how I would do attempting to follow my GF lifestyle over there? Do they have any options over there, any shops similar to a Whole Foods? Will people look at me like I am crazy? I especially would love to hear from those who have a favorite spot somewhere overseas for GF fare, I could namedrop you on the blog! Any & all advice would be GREAT, thank you!!!
Gluten Free in Europe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 6 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 18 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days