Hey Guys! I am a newbie here, so please bear with me on this newfound awesome site I manage a Lifestyle blog with a continuing emphasis on gluten free living as I follow a diet of such myself (http://www.alongcomesmary.wordpress.com) & I am hoping to get to Europe for my 1st time next year, most likely hitting England, Ireland, France & *maybe* Amsterdam, but in the meantime, would like to write a post about International GF Traveling for my readers. Can you all please tell me how I would do attempting to follow my GF lifestyle over there? Do they have any options over there, any shops similar to a Whole Foods? Will people look at me like I am crazy? I especially would love to hear from those who have a favorite spot somewhere overseas for GF fare, I could namedrop you on the blog! Any & all advice would be GREAT, thank you!!!
Gluten Free in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 London tube
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 23 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?