Hey Guys! I am a newbie here, so please bear with me on this newfound awesome site I manage a Lifestyle blog with a continuing emphasis on gluten free living as I follow a diet of such myself (http://www.alongcomesmary.wordpress.com) & I am hoping to get to Europe for my 1st time next year, most likely hitting England, Ireland, France & *maybe* Amsterdam, but in the meantime, would like to write a post about International GF Traveling for my readers. Can you all please tell me how I would do attempting to follow my GF lifestyle over there? Do they have any options over there, any shops similar to a Whole Foods? Will people look at me like I am crazy? I especially would love to hear from those who have a favorite spot somewhere overseas for GF fare, I could namedrop you on the blog! Any & all advice would be GREAT, thank you!!!
Gluten Free in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 5 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 20 Southern Spain
- 21 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 25 Scotland November 2015