Hey Guys! I am a newbie here, so please bear with me on this newfound awesome site I manage a Lifestyle blog with a continuing emphasis on gluten free living as I follow a diet of such myself (http://www.alongcomesmary.wordpress.com) & I am hoping to get to Europe for my 1st time next year, most likely hitting England, Ireland, France & *maybe* Amsterdam, but in the meantime, would like to write a post about International GF Traveling for my readers. Can you all please tell me how I would do attempting to follow my GF lifestyle over there? Do they have any options over there, any shops similar to a Whole Foods? Will people look at me like I am crazy? I especially would love to hear from those who have a favorite spot somewhere overseas for GF fare, I could namedrop you on the blog! Any & all advice would be GREAT, thank you!!!
Gluten Free in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Golfing in Ireland
- 2 Foie gras, redux
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 5 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 8 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 9 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 10 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 11 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 14 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Airport to Piraeus
- 17 Trieste and Koper
- 18 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 19 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 20 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 21 What still confounds you about travel?
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 24 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 25 Questions for my German friends