Hey Guys! I am a newbie here, so please bear with me on this newfound awesome site I manage a Lifestyle blog with a continuing emphasis on gluten free living as I follow a diet of such myself (http://www.alongcomesmary.wordpress.com) & I am hoping to get to Europe for my 1st time next year, most likely hitting England, Ireland, France & *maybe* Amsterdam, but in the meantime, would like to write a post about International GF Traveling for my readers. Can you all please tell me how I would do attempting to follow my GF lifestyle over there? Do they have any options over there, any shops similar to a Whole Foods? Will people look at me like I am crazy? I especially would love to hear from those who have a favorite spot somewhere overseas for GF fare, I could namedrop you on the blog! Any & all advice would be GREAT, thank you!!!
Gluten Free in Europe?
- 1 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 4 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 How Long For Santorini?
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 11 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Evening in Oslo
- 14 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 17 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 18 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 19 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 20 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 21 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 24 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 25 Germany and Italy