Can you please make suggestions for restaurants or sandwich shops that serve gluten free food. Are there any grocery stores? Do any bars have gluten free beer? Where do Mid twenty year old adults go at a night?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 7 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 8 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 9 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 10 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Vienna or Budapest?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 22 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 25 Budapest Hotels