Can you please make suggestions for restaurants or sandwich shops that serve gluten free food. Are there any grocery stores? Do any bars have gluten free beer? Where do Mid twenty year old adults go at a night?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 5 Italy trains question
- 6 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 7 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 8 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 9 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 10 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 11 Trains France/Switzerland
- 12 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 13 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 14 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 15 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 16 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 17 European Championship
- 18 How not to behave in Iceland
- 19 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 20 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 21 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 22 Iceland trip report
- 23 T Mobile Does it Again
- 24 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 25 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland