Can you please make suggestions for restaurants or sandwich shops that serve gluten free food. Are there any grocery stores? Do any bars have gluten free beer? Where do Mid twenty year old adults go at a night?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in august
- 2 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 3 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 4 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Greece
- 8 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 9 Iceland france spain
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 13 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 14 Hiking lake Como
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 25 Renting a car in Greece