Can you please make suggestions for restaurants or sandwich shops that serve gluten free food. Are there any grocery stores? Do any bars have gluten free beer? Where do Mid twenty year old adults go at a night?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS vs Google Maps
- 2 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 3 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 4 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 5 Halal butchery in Puerto de La Cruz ?
- 6 2 London theatre recommendations
- 7 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 8 Thiva?
- 9 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 10 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 13 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 14 Brussels Airport
- 15 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 16 planning confusion
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 What clothes?
- 19 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 20 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 21 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 22 Train Question
- 23 It claims to be prepared to be prepared
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)