Can you please make suggestions for restaurants or sandwich shops that serve gluten free food. Are there any grocery stores? Do any bars have gluten free beer? Where do Mid twenty year old adults go at a night?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 2 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 Our time in Rome
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 European Travel in March
- 10 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 11 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 12 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 We are back!
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Europe itinerary review
- 22 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 25 Holiday in Cilento Region