Can you please make suggestions for restaurants or sandwich shops that serve gluten free food. Are there any grocery stores? Do any bars have gluten free beer? Where do Mid twenty year old adults go at a night?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Norway in November
- 3 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 4 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 5 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 6 ROME!!!
- 7 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 8 Swiss German
- 9 German Train travel
- 10 Provence to Nice driving
- 11 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 12 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 13 please revew provence agenda
- 14 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 15 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 16 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 17 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 18 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 19 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 20 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 21 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 22 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 25 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions