We are planning a trip to London and Paris this winter and will be travelling with our 16 year old daughter who has recently been diagnosed with celiac disease. She can not tolerate products contaning gluten. Has anyone had any experiences with this. We wonder how easily we will find restaurants and food shops to accomodate her needs.
gluten free diets
- 1 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 2 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 3 Trip to London
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 8 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 9 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 12 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 13 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 14 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Backpacking through Europe
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 18 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 23 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 24 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 25 Monaco to Paris