Wanted to post once more to get a little more feedback about some escorted tour companies. Have any of you travelled with Globus, Trafalgar, or Insight, and what did you think? I have done research, but there's nothing like finding out what people think who have used these tour operators. Thanks again for any info you can give me.
Globus vs. Insight vs. Trafalgar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 2 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 3 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 4 I'm in a funk
- 5 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 6 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 7 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 8 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 9 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 12 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Late night train from Prague
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 17 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 18 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 19 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 20 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 21 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 22 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary