Wanted to post once more to get a little more feedback about some escorted tour companies. Have any of you travelled with Globus, Trafalgar, or Insight, and what did you think? I have done research, but there's nothing like finding out what people think who have used these tour operators. Thanks again for any info you can give me.
Globus vs. Insight vs. Trafalgar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 American Express
- 3 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 13 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?