Has anyone taken a Globus Tour in Turkey ("turkish delight")? We're considering a 14 day itinerary in June and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with this tour company. It's our first trip to this country and feel it's a good way to cover a lot of ground. Thanks!
Globus Tours in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 2 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Scuol, Switzerland
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 9 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 Taormina Sicily
- 12 Guidebook for Iceland
- 13 visa question
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 A Sardinia trip report
- 16 Granada
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 First time to Switzerland
- 20 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 21 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"