I had posted some questions earlier regarding a trip to Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. I have since found an interesting tour of these three places through a tour company called Globus. Someone had mentioned this company in my earlier Forum request. It is a 15 day tour and sounds like everything we are looking for. At this point, I would like to know if anyone has done the Globus Alpine Countries Tour. There are options for side trips and I am interested in knowing if anyone has done these as well. They are: Linderhof Castle out of Munich: Heurigen Dinner in Vienna: Isola Bella tour in Lake Maggiore: Gornegrat trip in Zermatt: Mt. Pilatus in Lucerne: Tremmelbach Falls in Interlaken? Any comments on the tour itself and any problems anyone encountered, would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reykjavik hotels
- 2 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 19 Hotels that we found special
- 20 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 21 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 22 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov