I had posted some questions earlier regarding a trip to Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. I have since found an interesting tour of these three places through a tour company called Globus. Someone had mentioned this company in my earlier Forum request. It is a 15 day tour and sounds like everything we are looking for. At this point, I would like to know if anyone has done the Globus Alpine Countries Tour. There are options for side trips and I am interested in knowing if anyone has done these as well. They are: Linderhof Castle out of Munich: Heurigen Dinner in Vienna: Isola Bella tour in Lake Maggiore: Gornegrat trip in Zermatt: Mt. Pilatus in Lucerne: Tremmelbach Falls in Interlaken? Any comments on the tour itself and any problems anyone encountered, would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland travel in December
- 2 Italy - unusually so
- 3 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 4 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 5 Authentic czech food
- 6 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 9 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 10 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 11 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 12 Decision time...
- 13 Be careful in Vienna
- 14 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 17 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 18 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 About cars in Austria
- 21 England/EPL family vacation
- 22 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 23 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 24 Never To Return
- 25 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3