I had posted some questions earlier regarding a trip to Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. I have since found an interesting tour of these three places through a tour company called Globus. Someone had mentioned this company in my earlier Forum request. It is a 15 day tour and sounds like everything we are looking for. At this point, I would like to know if anyone has done the Globus Alpine Countries Tour. There are options for side trips and I am interested in knowing if anyone has done these as well. They are: Linderhof Castle out of Munich: Heurigen Dinner in Vienna: Isola Bella tour in Lake Maggiore: Gornegrat trip in Zermatt: Mt. Pilatus in Lucerne: Tremmelbach Falls in Interlaken? Any comments on the tour itself and any problems anyone encountered, would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 3 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 4 Itinerary for Spain
- 5 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 8 Spanish Music
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Things to do in/around Milan
- 11 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 12 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Ireland's west coast
- 15 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 16 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 17 mallorca
- 18 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 19 Arles as a base?
- 20 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 21 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 22 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 23 Aix en Provence
- 24 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days