I've always wanted to go gliding (not in a hang glider, but in a regular glider towed by a plane) and heard that there are places to do this in Bavaria and Austria. Does anyone have any information about where, costs, etc.? Thanks for any assistance.
Gliding in Bavaria or Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 3 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 8 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 9 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 12 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 15 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 16 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 17 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 23 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 France in December 2014