I'm heading to Scotland next week and am poking around seeing what to do with my time there. Some of the trip is already sorted, I'll be hiking with some friends and visit a distillery or two.
I will be going to Edinburgh for a few days after the hiking and while I'm there hope to see some Puffins nearby and I believe there are UNESCO sites near enough to Edinburgh to visit.
I will probably have two days and one night after Edinburgh to wend my way back to Aberdeen.
I recently saw photos of this Viaduct on Instagram. No, I haven't seen Harry Potter movies, any of them.
If I make a trek here from Edinburgh one day, then the next day head along to Aberdeen... I'm sure to see some gorgeous country and it would be a nice drive each day.
Has anyone visited here? What else did you do or see in the general location?
thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Roma Pass
- 8 Trek through Eur
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Denmark or Sweden?
- 13 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?