I'm heading to Scotland next week and am poking around seeing what to do with my time there. Some of the trip is already sorted, I'll be hiking with some friends and visit a distillery or two.
I will be going to Edinburgh for a few days after the hiking and while I'm there hope to see some Puffins nearby and I believe there are UNESCO sites near enough to Edinburgh to visit.
I will probably have two days and one night after Edinburgh to wend my way back to Aberdeen.
I recently saw photos of this Viaduct on Instagram. No, I haven't seen Harry Potter movies, any of them.
If I make a trek here from Edinburgh one day, then the next day head along to Aberdeen... I'm sure to see some gorgeous country and it would be a nice drive each day.
Has anyone visited here? What else did you do or see in the general location?
thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Tuscany Itinerary
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 Visit to Sardinia
- 12 driving from London to Lourdes
- 13 ATM
- 14 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Visa Query
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 London is it worth it?
- 25 Montserrat Express