I'm heading to Scotland next week and am poking around seeing what to do with my time there. Some of the trip is already sorted, I'll be hiking with some friends and visit a distillery or two.
I will be going to Edinburgh for a few days after the hiking and while I'm there hope to see some Puffins nearby and I believe there are UNESCO sites near enough to Edinburgh to visit.
I will probably have two days and one night after Edinburgh to wend my way back to Aberdeen.
I recently saw photos of this Viaduct on Instagram. No, I haven't seen Harry Potter movies, any of them.
If I make a trek here from Edinburgh one day, then the next day head along to Aberdeen... I'm sure to see some gorgeous country and it would be a nice drive each day.
Has anyone visited here? What else did you do or see in the general location?
thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Berlin, Nice and London
- 5 charming cities in Spain
- 6 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 7 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 8 Day in Madrid
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 12 Venice
- 13 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 14 Family vacation to europe
- 15 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 18 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 19 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas