Our choir group is taking a trip to London to perform. In addition to loving music, the performers are all students at a technical college -- engineering, science, math majors, etc. Are there any unique tours, places to visit, or things to do that you can recommend to music lovers and tech "geeks"? A factory tour or behind the scenes visit somewhere? Music venues (students are ages 18+)? Self-guided Beatles fan tour perhaps?
"Gleeks" in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Europe in December for 10 days
- 3 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 4 Italy - unusually so
- 5 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 6 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 7 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 8 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 England/EPL family vacation
- 11 4 Months in Europe
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 15 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 16 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 17 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 18 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 19 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 24 London city Best option for transit
- 25 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen