Our choir group is taking a trip to London to perform. In addition to loving music, the performers are all students at a technical college -- engineering, science, math majors, etc. Are there any unique tours, places to visit, or things to do that you can recommend to music lovers and tech "geeks"? A factory tour or behind the scenes visit somewhere? Music venues (students are ages 18+)? Self-guided Beatles fan tour perhaps?
"Gleeks" in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Stay near Paris
- 3 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Oktoberfest reservations
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 10 Eurostar booking
- 11 Questions for my German friends
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 italy
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?