Our choir group is taking a trip to London to perform. In addition to loving music, the performers are all students at a technical college -- engineering, science, math majors, etc. Are there any unique tours, places to visit, or things to do that you can recommend to music lovers and tech "geeks"? A factory tour or behind the scenes visit somewhere? Music venues (students are ages 18+)? Self-guided Beatles fan tour perhaps?
"Gleeks" in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 7 Museums in Berlin
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours