We will be in Glasgow for two nights in late June, ending our two-week trip to England and Scotland. Our last full day in Britain will be on a Rabbies tour of Oban and the Highlands before we fly back home the following morning.
I’m seeking dining suggestions for these two Glasgow nights. Before our arrival in Glasgow we will have stayed two nights at Traquair house near Innerleithen, but that’s the only exposure to Scottish dining during our trip until we reach Glasgow.
We’re not looking for Michelin places. Rather enjoy pubs, locally owned restaurants, also enjoy South Asian food. We’re staying at the Premier Inn on West Nile St. and we would prefer to walk (30 minutes or so from the hotel is fine), not take cabs. (Unless the best Scottish pub in the world is a cab ride from West Nile Street, then we’ll do it!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 페가수스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 레드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base