We are fine-tuning plans for our trip to Britain in June 2016 and now I am looking at the last part, a very brief time in Glasgow.
For those of you who are Mackintosh fans, if you had time to visit just one or two buildings, what would you suggest?
The School of Art, according to its web site, is still giving tours and they have created what they call “an extraordinary model” of the library which was gutted by fire in 2014. Has anyone taken this tour?
And what about the House for an Art Lover, built in 1996 following his 1901 designs. It sounds terrific. Has anybody visited this?
Thanks as always for your opinions and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 3 Travelling Iceland
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 IWM
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 10 Amalfi Coast
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Itinery help Crete
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 23 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 24 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 25 Help me make this possible!