We will be in Glasgow for 2 days in December, visiting our son who's there on a semester abroad from his university in the U.S. as we won't have much time and want to make the most of our stay, can anyone recommend a private guide who could show us the sights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Koper to Trieste
- 4 Trieste and Koper
- 5 Stay near Paris
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 11 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 12 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 13 Pronunciation
- 14 Monet in Normandy
- 15 Dublin Tour Companies
- 16 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 20 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 24 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?