We will be in Glasgow for 2 days in December, visiting our son who's there on a semester abroad from his university in the U.S. as we won't have much time and want to make the most of our stay, can anyone recommend a private guide who could show us the sights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 9 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 14 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 9 days in turkey
- 20 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 23 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do