Can you recommend Hotel or B&B in Glasgow with a good location for sightseeing.
Also, any suggestions on Inns or B&B's in Stirling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul at Easter
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 24 hours in Paris
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Keukenhof in May?
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Insurance on rental car options
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 20 Renting a car in Greece
- 21 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 24 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 25 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August