Any good glacier walks in the south of Sweden (between Stockholm and Oslo) or in Norway (between Oslo and Aurland)? What time or year is open and safe to walk? I only want to do a beginners 2 hour walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Europe itinerary help!
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit