Any good glacier walks in the south of Sweden (between Stockholm and Oslo) or in Norway (between Oslo and Aurland)? What time or year is open and safe to walk? I only want to do a beginners 2 hour walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 2 Small town near Grenada?
- 3 Rome Rental Car
- 4 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 10 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 11 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 14 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 15 Berlin restaurant recs
- 16 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 19 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 20 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 21 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Slovakia day trip
- 24 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 25 Italy for the first time