Any good glacier walks in the south of Sweden (between Stockholm and Oslo) or in Norway (between Oslo and Aurland)? What time or year is open and safe to walk? I only want to do a beginners 2 hour walk.
glacier walking in Sweden or Norway???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina Sicily
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 5 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 10 Iwango went…to Nice
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 13 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 14 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 15 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 16 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 19 Granada
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 Pyrenees logistics
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Travelling from Paris to Madrid