Any good glacier walks in the south of Sweden (between Stockholm and Oslo) or in Norway (between Oslo and Aurland)? What time or year is open and safe to walk? I only want to do a beginners 2 hour walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 2 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 3 Amalfi coast in august
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Greece
- 7 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 13 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 14 Hiking lake Como
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 25 Renting a car in Greece