Any good glacier walks in the south of Sweden (between Stockholm and Oslo) or in Norway (between Oslo and Aurland)? What time or year is open and safe to walk? I only want to do a beginners 2 hour walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 2 Portugal trains
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 5 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 6 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 7 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 8 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 9 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 10 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 11 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]
- 12 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 13 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 14 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 15 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 16 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 17 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Sentimental Journey
- 20 Walking GPS?
- 21 A few last minute questions
- 22 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 23 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 24 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 25 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult