Any good glacier walks in the south of Sweden (between Stockholm and Oslo) or in Norway (between Oslo and Aurland)? What time or year is open and safe to walk? I only want to do a beginners 2 hour walk.
glacier walking in Sweden or Norway???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 May trip to the islands
- 3 Where to stay in Rome
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Venice hotel selection
- 9 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken