Any good glacier walks between Berlin and Hamburg? What time or year is open and safe to walk? I only want to do a beginners 2 hour walk.
glacier walking in Germany???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 16 Portugal Trip
- 17 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona