I am taking my family to Italy and Switzerland in late May 2014. Our last stop in Italy is Venice and then we want to go to Zermatt. I was hoping to be able to take the Glacier Express. I think you have to board in St. Moritz and then it is a 7 1/2 ride to Zermatt. Does this make sense or would another more direct route be scenic too?
Glacier Express in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 11 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Dublin Hostels
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 9 days in turkey