I am taking my family to Italy and Switzerland in late May 2014. Our last stop in Italy is Venice and then we want to go to Zermatt. I was hoping to be able to take the Glacier Express. I think you have to board in St. Moritz and then it is a 7 1/2 ride to Zermatt. Does this make sense or would another more direct route be scenic too?
Glacier Express in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 11 Is my plan ok
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona