We will be staying in interlaken and planning for a day trip to zermatt for matterhorn.
We plan to reach brig from interlaken and then take glacier express from Brig to Zermatt. Do we need reservation for this part of glacier express?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 2 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 3 Need help in travel planning
- 4 Loire Valley itinerary
- 5 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 6 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 7 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 8 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 9 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 10 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 13 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 16 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 17 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 18 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 19 A week driving in Bavaria
- 20 9 Days in Portugal!
- 21 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Hiking Dolomites
- 24 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 25 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
glacier express : do we need reservation for journey from Brig to Zermatt