We will be staying in interlaken and planning for a day trip to zermatt for matterhorn.
We plan to reach brig from interlaken and then take glacier express from Brig to Zermatt. Do we need reservation for this part of glacier express?
glacier express : do we need reservation for journey from Brig to Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photographer in Paris?
- 2 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 3 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 4 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 5 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 6 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 7 19 countries in a day
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Finistère Base
- 10 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 First visit to France in November
- 17 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan