We will be staying in interlaken and planning for a day trip to zermatt for matterhorn.
We plan to reach brig from interlaken and then take glacier express from Brig to Zermatt. Do we need reservation for this part of glacier express?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 3 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 7 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 8 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 9 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 12 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 13 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 14 15 days trip to Europe
- 15 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany
- 19 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Scotland Highlands Help
- 23 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 24 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 25 Our time in Rome
glacier express : do we need reservation for journey from Brig to Zermatt