We will be staying in interlaken and planning for a day trip to zermatt for matterhorn.
We plan to reach brig from interlaken and then take glacier express from Brig to Zermatt. Do we need reservation for this part of glacier express?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Home base for a month in France?
- 2 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 3 Greece in 15 Days
- 4 Train Ticket Help
- 5 Our European adventures
- 6 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 11 Bordeaux TRIP
- 12 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 13 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Munich restaurant recs
- 19 Norway accessories and must have
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Norway holiday locations
- 23 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 24 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 25 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
glacier express : do we need reservation for journey from Brig to Zermatt