We will be staying in interlaken and planning for a day trip to zermatt for matterhorn.
We plan to reach brig from interlaken and then take glacier express from Brig to Zermatt. Do we need reservation for this part of glacier express?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 2 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 7 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 14 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 15 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 19 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
glacier express : do we need reservation for journey from Brig to Zermatt