We will be staying in interlaken and planning for a day trip to zermatt for matterhorn.
We plan to reach brig from interlaken and then take glacier express from Brig to Zermatt. Do we need reservation for this part of glacier express?
glacier express : do we need reservation for journey from Brig to Zermatt
- 1 Ireland in a week
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 6 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 7 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 8 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 19 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!