We will be staying in interlaken and planning for a day trip to zermatt for matterhorn.
We plan to reach brig from interlaken and then take glacier express from Brig to Zermatt. Do we need reservation for this part of glacier express?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 3 2 days in Florence
- 4 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 12 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 13 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 16 Windsor Castle
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 23 4 nights in Sardinia
- 24 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
glacier express : do we need reservation for journey from Brig to Zermatt