My sister and I are planning a trip to Iceland, probably in May. One thing we really want to try is glacier climbing. Does anyone have recommendations as to good tour groups or outfitters that offer this activity? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Ireland Southwest
- 3 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 6 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 7 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 10 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 11 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 12 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 21 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback