If you were going to be in Paris in early May, would you buy an entry ticket in advance when they become available online in March, or just hold out for a beautiful Spring day once you are in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 2 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 3 Praiano
- 4 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 7 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Family vacation to europe
- 11 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 12 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 13 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 16 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 25 Undisclsoed location