We (couple) are looking for transportation from Paris to Giverny and have read very poor reviews of the coompanies that seem to offer this service (viatour, cityrama, Parisvision). We do not need a private guide, just a reliable booking and travel. We have read about use of the train/bus, but would like to conserve energy with a bus direct from Paris - Louve area or our hotel. Merci, in advance.
Giverny from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 renting a car in Germany
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 8 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 12 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 13 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 14 London hotel
- 15 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 22 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 nearby cities to london
- 25 Ancient Corinth info needed.