We (couple) are looking for transportation from Paris to Giverny and have read very poor reviews of the coompanies that seem to offer this service (viatour, cityrama, Parisvision). We do not need a private guide, just a reliable booking and travel. We have read about use of the train/bus, but would like to conserve energy with a bus direct from Paris - Louve area or our hotel. Merci, in advance.
Giverny from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 3 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 4 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 7 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Christmas in Munich
- 11 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 17 Eleanor's Pages
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 22 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 23 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 24 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 25 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)