We (couple) are looking for transportation from Paris to Giverny and have read very poor reviews of the coompanies that seem to offer this service (viatour, cityrama, Parisvision). We do not need a private guide, just a reliable booking and travel. We have read about use of the train/bus, but would like to conserve energy with a bus direct from Paris - Louve area or our hotel. Merci, in advance.
Giverny from Paris
- 1 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 2 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 3 Granada on Sunday
- 4 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 5 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 6 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Moving to Spain
- 9 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 10 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 14 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 15 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 16 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 17 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 18 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 21 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 22 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 23 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 24 Prague Itinerary
- 25 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy