We (couple) are looking for transportation from Paris to Giverny and have read very poor reviews of the coompanies that seem to offer this service (viatour, cityrama, Parisvision). We do not need a private guide, just a reliable booking and travel. We have read about use of the train/bus, but would like to conserve energy with a bus direct from Paris - Louve area or our hotel. Merci, in advance.
Giverny from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Germany in December 2015
- 19 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Vegan in Germany?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 biking tours in Italy?
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?