We (couple) are looking for transportation from Paris to Giverny and have read very poor reviews of the coompanies that seem to offer this service (viatour, cityrama, Parisvision). We do not need a private guide, just a reliable booking and travel. We have read about use of the train/bus, but would like to conserve energy with a bus direct from Paris - Louve area or our hotel. Merci, in advance.
Giverny from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 Need help with our itinerary
- 3 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 4 Change in Travel
- 5 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 6 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 7 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 10 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 11 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 12 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 13 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Is Capri overrated?
- 15 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 16 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 17 9 days on amalfi coast
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 24 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights