I will be in Paris in August for over 10 days. I would like to go to Giverny. How long does it take to get there? I am staying around the 6 th. Is August a good time to visit or am I better off leaving Giverny for my next trip (?) to Paris? I would prefer to go solo but is it the kind of trip that would be worth doing with a small group? I believe Context has a day trip there too. Any advice would be appreciated.
Giverny - day Trip from Paris?
- 1 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 2 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 3 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 4 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 5 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 9 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 10 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 13 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 14 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 15 Stop over in France
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 18 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 19 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 20 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 21 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 22 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 23 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 Home base in Provence in July