I will be in Paris in August for over 10 days. I would like to go to Giverny. How long does it take to get there? I am staying around the 6 th. Is August a good time to visit or am I better off leaving Giverny for my next trip (?) to Paris? I would prefer to go solo but is it the kind of trip that would be worth doing with a small group? I believe Context has a day trip there too. Any advice would be appreciated.
Giverny - day Trip from Paris?
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 Normandy on our own?
- 8 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 14 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 15 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 20 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 21 Car rental
- 22 Ordering wine in Paris
- 23 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 24 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 25 Paris Recommendations