I will be in Paris in August for over 10 days. I would like to go to Giverny. How long does it take to get there? I am staying around the 6 th. Is August a good time to visit or am I better off leaving Giverny for my next trip (?) to Paris? I would prefer to go solo but is it the kind of trip that would be worth doing with a small group? I believe Context has a day trip there too. Any advice would be appreciated.
Giverny - day Trip from Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 7 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 14 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 15 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 18 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 19 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 2 Weeks in Paris
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 Dolomites in May? Worth it?