I will be in Paris in August for over 10 days. I would like to go to Giverny. How long does it take to get there? I am staying around the 6 th. Is August a good time to visit or am I better off leaving Giverny for my next trip (?) to Paris? I would prefer to go solo but is it the kind of trip that would be worth doing with a small group? I believe Context has a day trip there too. Any advice would be appreciated.
Giverny - day Trip from Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 4 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 5 Switzerland travel in December
- 6 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 7 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 8 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 9 Decision time...
- 10 Be careful in Vienna
- 11 Italy - unusually so
- 12 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 15 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 16 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 17 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 18 About cars in Austria
- 19 England/EPL family vacation
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 21 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 Never To Return
- 24 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years