My husband and I are planning a vacation in Normandy. We want to rent a house for a week. We have found one we love, but the whole week's rent has to be paid in full eight weeks before we get there. We are wondering if anyone has ever stayed at, or knows anything about Les Quatres Vents near Cerisy-la-Forêt - Manche - Normandy? We are a little concerned about being scammed.
Gite in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Schengen rule made easy
- 5 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 6 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 7 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 8 Cotswolds first time
- 9 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 10 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Bibich Winery
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 15 Honeymoon Decision?
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 18 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 19 First Trip to Europe
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family