My husband and I are planning a vacation in Normandy. We want to rent a house for a week. We have found one we love, but the whole week's rent has to be paid in full eight weeks before we get there. We are wondering if anyone has ever stayed at, or knows anything about Les Quatres Vents near Cerisy-la-Forêt - Manche - Normandy? We are a little concerned about being scammed.
Gite in France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 rent car / Munich
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 11 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Channel Islands
- 15 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions