My husband and I are planning a vacation in Normandy. We want to rent a house for a week. We have found one we love, but the whole week's rent has to be paid in full eight weeks before we get there. We are wondering if anyone has ever stayed at, or knows anything about Les Quatres Vents near Cerisy-la-Forêt - Manche - Normandy? We are a little concerned about being scammed.
Gite in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Train to Airport in Venice
- 10 Golfing in Ireland
- 11 Day trips from Seville
- 12 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 15 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 18 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Airport to Piraeus
- 25 Trieste and Koper