My husband and I are planning a vacation in Normandy. We want to rent a house for a week. We have found one we love, but the whole week's rent has to be paid in full eight weeks before we get there. We are wondering if anyone has ever stayed at, or knows anything about Les Quatres Vents near Cerisy-la-Forêt - Manche - Normandy? We are a little concerned about being scammed.
Gite in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Bodrum to instanbul
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 12 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 Globus Tours
- 19 Scotland Votes "No"
- 20 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm