My husband and I are planning a vacation in Normandy. We want to rent a house for a week. We have found one we love, but the whole week's rent has to be paid in full eight weeks before we get there. We are wondering if anyone has ever stayed at, or knows anything about Les Quatres Vents near Cerisy-la-Forêt - Manche - Normandy? We are a little concerned about being scammed.
Gite in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 8 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 12 Munich
- 13 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days