My husband and I will be in Girona for 2 nights this coming September. I have booked Restaurant Massana for the Saturday night we are in town but am having a hard time finding someplace in town for Sunday. Suggestions? My hotel suggested LaRiba (not the sushi place) , but I can't find anything about it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 2 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 3 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 4 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 8 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 9 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 10 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 11 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 12 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 13 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Cost of Van from CDG
- 18 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 19 German Train travel
- 20 Barcelona on budget
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 23 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 24 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 25 Plug ins for London and Paris