My husband and I will be in Girona for 2 nights this coming September. I have booked Restaurant Massana for the Saturday night we are in town but am having a hard time finding someplace in town for Sunday. Suggestions? My hotel suggested LaRiba (not the sushi place) , but I can't find anything about it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 3 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 4 Best of Norway
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 12 Bursa/Iznik
- 13 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 22 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Tattoos in Italy