My husband and I will be in Girona for 2 nights this coming September. I have booked Restaurant Massana for the Saturday night we are in town but am having a hard time finding someplace in town for Sunday. Suggestions? My hotel suggested LaRiba (not the sushi place) , but I can't find anything about it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 2 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 5 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 6 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 7 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 8 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 9 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 10 Croatia travel ideas
- 11 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 12 River Boat Cruise
- 13 Public Transport information App/Website
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 Hotel advice
- 16 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 21 London with kids
- 22 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 24 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 25 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central