Does anyone know if there is bus at the Girona RENFE train station to the Cathedral? If so, which bus, how often does it run and how much is a ticket vs. a taxi? Thanks
Girona; getting from the train to the Cathedral
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 5 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 6 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 7 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 14 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 18 Dordogne lodging
- 19 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 20 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 23 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 24 Dordogne markets
- 25 Dordogne prehistoric sites