We are planning a day trip to Girona for mid-September. Are the trains going there air conditioned? Is 8 hours in Girona usually enough or too much? I know that it depends on the interests, but I am looking for a "generic" answer that fits most. Thanks.
Girona- do trains have A/C and is 8 hours there too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Stay near Paris
- 4 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 5 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 12 italy
- 13 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 14 Side trip from Geneva
- 15 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 16 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 19 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?