We are planning a day trip to Girona for mid-September. Are the trains going there air conditioned? Is 8 hours in Girona usually enough or too much? I know that it depends on the interests, but I am looking for a "generic" answer that fits most. Thanks.
Girona- do trains have A/C and is 8 hours there too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Questions About Croatia
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 Best day trips from Paris
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 19 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 20 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 21 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 25 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland