We are a group of 5 (or maybe 4 or 6) 60ish college friends. We have talked for years about going to Greece together because one of our friends lives there. 2014 might be the year. It would be the first trip to Europe for 2 of us, the second trip to Greece for 2 of us. Figuring out an itinerary that will accommodate varying comfort levels with such a trip is overwhelming. We would definitely want to spend a few days in and around Athens since our friend lives there. We have considered an island cruise as well. One of us (me) would like to go to Meteora as it was so amazing the first time I visited. How can we plan an itinerary that will make everyone happy? We're thinking about a 2 week trip. Does anyone have itinerary ideas or know of a tour company that could handle it for us? And did I mention that one of us will be bringing her teenage son?
Girls trip to Greece
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 6 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 14 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 18 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 19 Greek islands from Turkey
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 Walking shoes for London and Paris