We are a group of 5 (or maybe 4 or 6) 60ish college friends. We have talked for years about going to Greece together because one of our friends lives there. 2014 might be the year. It would be the first trip to Europe for 2 of us, the second trip to Greece for 2 of us. Figuring out an itinerary that will accommodate varying comfort levels with such a trip is overwhelming. We would definitely want to spend a few days in and around Athens since our friend lives there. We have considered an island cruise as well. One of us (me) would like to go to Meteora as it was so amazing the first time I visited. How can we plan an itinerary that will make everyone happy? We're thinking about a 2 week trip. Does anyone have itinerary ideas or know of a tour company that could handle it for us? And did I mention that one of us will be bringing her teenage son?
Girls trip to Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 2 To Prague or not to Prague
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 5 Day Trips from Paris
- 6 Now for the Venice hotel
- 7 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 8 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 South of Switzerland
- 14 A Week in Spain
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 22 London Pass
- 23 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 24 Potential trip - Balkans
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?