We are a group of 5 (or maybe 4 or 6) 60ish college friends. We have talked for years about going to Greece together because one of our friends lives there. 2014 might be the year. It would be the first trip to Europe for 2 of us, the second trip to Greece for 2 of us. Figuring out an itinerary that will accommodate varying comfort levels with such a trip is overwhelming. We would definitely want to spend a few days in and around Athens since our friend lives there. We have considered an island cruise as well. One of us (me) would like to go to Meteora as it was so amazing the first time I visited. How can we plan an itinerary that will make everyone happy? We're thinking about a 2 week trip. Does anyone have itinerary ideas or know of a tour company that could handle it for us? And did I mention that one of us will be bringing her teenage son?
Girls trip to Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 3 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 4 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Burg Eltz
- 16 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 17 Germany-berlin marathon
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 itinerary help
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014