My girlfriend and I along with her sister(all in our mid to late 20s) are flying to Paris 16 days from now. I've looked up plenty websites to check out what the best sites are;museums,places to eat etc but I still think the invaluable experiences of those who have been there would comfort me more in selecting a near perfect itinerary over 4 nights. We are all flying over to Europe for the first time-Paris is our first stop, staying at the Hotel Opera Cadet in Faubourg Montmartre on August the 1st 2013 before Barcelona (still trying to figure out the best place to propose to her , Lyon,Venice, Florence, Rome, Hong Kong then back home to New Zealand.
Any info in regards to travel tips, places not to miss-especially near our hotel; best places to eat-preferably on a tight budget although we do want to eat out at least once at a nice restaurant, would be most appreciated.
Girlfriend,her sister & I first time in Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 2 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 hotels in Seville
- 7 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 23 Porto -City Break
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 driving map for Croatia and BiH