My girlfriend and I along with her sister(all in our mid to late 20s) are flying to Paris 16 days from now. I've looked up plenty websites to check out what the best sites are;museums,places to eat etc but I still think the invaluable experiences of those who have been there would comfort me more in selecting a near perfect itinerary over 4 nights. We are all flying over to Europe for the first time-Paris is our first stop, staying at the Hotel Opera Cadet in Faubourg Montmartre on August the 1st 2013 before Barcelona (still trying to figure out the best place to propose to her , Lyon,Venice, Florence, Rome, Hong Kong then back home to New Zealand.
Any info in regards to travel tips, places not to miss-especially near our hotel; best places to eat-preferably on a tight budget although we do want to eat out at least once at a nice restaurant, would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 French theater in Paris
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 Lyon
- 6 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth