My girlfriend and I along with her sister(all in our mid to late 20s) are flying to Paris 16 days from now. I've looked up plenty websites to check out what the best sites are;museums,places to eat etc but I still think the invaluable experiences of those who have been there would comfort me more in selecting a near perfect itinerary over 4 nights. We are all flying over to Europe for the first time-Paris is our first stop, staying at the Hotel Opera Cadet in Faubourg Montmartre on August the 1st 2013 before Barcelona (still trying to figure out the best place to propose to her , Lyon,Venice, Florence, Rome, Hong Kong then back home to New Zealand.
Any info in regards to travel tips, places not to miss-especially near our hotel; best places to eat-preferably on a tight budget although we do want to eat out at least once at a nice restaurant, would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 2 카지노싸이트•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 카지노싸이트
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Train Question
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 18 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 19 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 20 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 21 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France