My girlfriend and I along with her sister(all in our mid to late 20s) are flying to Paris 16 days from now. I've looked up plenty websites to check out what the best sites are;museums,places to eat etc but I still think the invaluable experiences of those who have been there would comfort me more in selecting a near perfect itinerary over 4 nights. We are all flying over to Europe for the first time-Paris is our first stop, staying at the Hotel Opera Cadet in Faubourg Montmartre on August the 1st 2013 before Barcelona (still trying to figure out the best place to propose to her , Lyon,Venice, Florence, Rome, Hong Kong then back home to New Zealand.
Any info in regards to travel tips, places not to miss-especially near our hotel; best places to eat-preferably on a tight budget although we do want to eat out at least once at a nice restaurant, would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 2 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/biocore-muscle-and-fitness/
- 3 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 4 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 6 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 Florence airport costumes
- 9 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 10 A few last minute questions
- 11 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 12 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 13 Gluten Free in Italy
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 18 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 19 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 22 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 23 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 24 Sentimental Journey
- 25 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?