My girlfriend and I along with her sister(all in our mid to late 20s) are flying to Paris 16 days from now. I've looked up plenty websites to check out what the best sites are;museums,places to eat etc but I still think the invaluable experiences of those who have been there would comfort me more in selecting a near perfect itinerary over 4 nights. We are all flying over to Europe for the first time-Paris is our first stop, staying at the Hotel Opera Cadet in Faubourg Montmartre on August the 1st 2013 before Barcelona (still trying to figure out the best place to propose to her , Lyon,Venice, Florence, Rome, Hong Kong then back home to New Zealand.
Any info in regards to travel tips, places not to miss-especially near our hotel; best places to eat-preferably on a tight budget although we do want to eat out at least once at a nice restaurant, would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 Connection time in Athens?
- 4 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 5 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 8 Escorted Tours
- 9 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 10 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 13 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 16 2 Months in Sicily
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 What tips can you give about packing?
- 19 Le Marche, Italy
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 22 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 25 SHIP LUGGAGE