My girlfriend and I along with her sister(all in our mid to late 20s) are flying to Paris 16 days from now. I've looked up plenty websites to check out what the best sites are;museums,places to eat etc but I still think the invaluable experiences of those who have been there would comfort me more in selecting a near perfect itinerary over 4 nights. We are all flying over to Europe for the first time-Paris is our first stop, staying at the Hotel Opera Cadet in Faubourg Montmartre on August the 1st 2013 before Barcelona (still trying to figure out the best place to propose to her , Lyon,Venice, Florence, Rome, Hong Kong then back home to New Zealand.
Any info in regards to travel tips, places not to miss-especially near our hotel; best places to eat-preferably on a tight budget although we do want to eat out at least once at a nice restaurant, would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 3 Last minute trip to Capri
- 4 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 6 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 9 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 10 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle