My girlfriend and I along with her sister(all in our mid to late 20s) are flying to Paris 16 days from now. I've looked up plenty websites to check out what the best sites are;museums,places to eat etc but I still think the invaluable experiences of those who have been there would comfort me more in selecting a near perfect itinerary over 4 nights. We are all flying over to Europe for the first time-Paris is our first stop, staying at the Hotel Opera Cadet in Faubourg Montmartre on August the 1st 2013 before Barcelona (still trying to figure out the best place to propose to her , Lyon,Venice, Florence, Rome, Hong Kong then back home to New Zealand.
Any info in regards to travel tips, places not to miss-especially near our hotel; best places to eat-preferably on a tight budget although we do want to eat out at least once at a nice restaurant, would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 when you consider that it swivels
- 8 Train from Rome to Naples
- 9 How to reduce weight
- 10 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 11 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 12 Plan Italy trip
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 15 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 16 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 17 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 18 Spain to Morocco
- 19 Sardinia, Italy
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 22 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 23 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 24 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 25 Lisbon to Porto by train