My girlfriend and I along with her sister(all in our mid to late 20s) are flying to Paris 16 days from now. I've looked up plenty websites to check out what the best sites are;museums,places to eat etc but I still think the invaluable experiences of those who have been there would comfort me more in selecting a near perfect itinerary over 4 nights. We are all flying over to Europe for the first time-Paris is our first stop, staying at the Hotel Opera Cadet in Faubourg Montmartre on August the 1st 2013 before Barcelona (still trying to figure out the best place to propose to her , Lyon,Venice, Florence, Rome, Hong Kong then back home to New Zealand.
Any info in regards to travel tips, places not to miss-especially near our hotel; best places to eat-preferably on a tight budget although we do want to eat out at least once at a nice restaurant, would be most appreciated.
Girlfriend,her sister & I first time in Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 7 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 8 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Reputable Tours
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Ideas for Spain in May
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 24 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 25 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland