I am from the US and traveling to Regensburg Germany for a third time next week and love to take day trips while my husband works. I have been to Munich & Passau which I love but was thinking of Landshut or Nuremberg . I am comfortale with the train but prefer to walk once I get to the town & explore. Is this possible in these two cities to see things without getting additional transportation?
Girl from US needs advice with day trips to Landshut or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 2 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 3 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 4 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 5 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 6 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 Best days to fly
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 April in Madrid
- 14 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 15 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 16 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 19 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 20 Tuscan cooking school
- 21 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 22 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 23 4 days in Scotland
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?