I am from the US and traveling to Regensburg Germany for a third time next week and love to take day trips while my husband works. I have been to Munich & Passau which I love but was thinking of Landshut or Nuremberg . I am comfortale with the train but prefer to walk once I get to the town & explore. Is this possible in these two cities to see things without getting additional transportation?
Girl from US needs advice with day trips to Landshut or Nuremburg
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 9 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!