I am from the US and traveling to Regensburg Germany for a third time next week and love to take day trips while my husband works. I have been to Munich & Passau which I love but was thinking of Landshut or Nuremberg . I am comfortale with the train but prefer to walk once I get to the town & explore. Is this possible in these two cities to see things without getting additional transportation?
Girl from US needs advice with day trips to Landshut or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Halloween in Paris
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 Cotswold Churches
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 chrismas in rome
- 9 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 17 My notes on Greece 101
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 21 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 22 how long in Malta?
- 23 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 24 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris