I am from the US and traveling to Regensburg Germany for a third time next week and love to take day trips while my husband works. I have been to Munich & Passau which I love but was thinking of Landshut or Nuremberg . I am comfortale with the train but prefer to walk once I get to the town & explore. Is this possible in these two cities to see things without getting additional transportation?
Girl from US needs advice with day trips to Landshut or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 2 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 3 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 6 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 7 I'm in a funk
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 9 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Ireland driving vacation
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 Things to do near Nice
- 14 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 15 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 16 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 17 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 18 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 19 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 20 Mama Mia Italy!
- 21 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 22 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 23 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 24 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 25 Germany Visa for conference