I am from the US and traveling to Regensburg Germany for a third time next week and love to take day trips while my husband works. I have been to Munich & Passau which I love but was thinking of Landshut or Nuremberg . I am comfortale with the train but prefer to walk once I get to the town & explore. Is this possible in these two cities to see things without getting additional transportation?
Girl from US needs advice with day trips to Landshut or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 4 Touring Dover Castle
- 5 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 8 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 18 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 19 London - Site List Triage -
- 20 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 21 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 22 Cell phones in Ireland
- 23 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.