I am from the US and traveling to Regensburg Germany for a third time next week and love to take day trips while my husband works. I have been to Munich & Passau which I love but was thinking of Landshut or Nuremberg . I am comfortale with the train but prefer to walk once I get to the town & explore. Is this possible in these two cities to see things without getting additional transportation?
Girl from US needs advice with day trips to Landshut or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rome
- 2 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 7 London tube
- 8 bath or york
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 14 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 16 Local Tour in Provence?
- 17 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 car rental info
- 20 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time