I am from the US and traveling to Regensburg Germany for a third time next week and love to take day trips while my husband works. I have been to Munich & Passau which I love but was thinking of Landshut or Nuremberg . I am comfortale with the train but prefer to walk once I get to the town & explore. Is this possible in these two cities to see things without getting additional transportation?
Girl from US needs advice with day trips to Landshut or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 2 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 3 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 A guide to Madrid
- 8 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 9 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 12 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 13 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 14 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 15 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 16 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 19 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 20 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 21 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 24 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 25 What's your suggestion ????