I am from the US and traveling to Regensburg Germany for a third time next week and love to take day trips while my husband works. I have been to Munich & Passau which I love but was thinking of Landshut or Nuremberg . I am comfortale with the train but prefer to walk once I get to the town & explore. Is this possible in these two cities to see things without getting additional transportation?
Girl from US needs advice with day trips to Landshut or Nuremburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 2 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Tipping in Greece
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 American electrical gadgets
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 18 Eating in France-two new books
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11