I have very much enjoyed using these forums to help plan our europe trip, which is from 29/9 to 25/10. I will be travelling with my husband and our 15 month old baby. We are Australians living in South East Asia, and have travelled quite a bit with our son (he has been to six different countries so far) - and he sleeps with us so he is very portable, but obviously still a toddler etc. Our main priorities are food and scenery which is why we have decided on paris, bernese overland, tuscany.
Our basic itinerary is:
Paris: 29/9 to 6/10
Switzerland/ Italy: 6/10 to 13/10 -not yet decided where
Tuscany: 13/10 to 20/10 (staying at La Foce, Chuisi)
Rome: 20/10 to 25/10
I am seeking some ideas and suggestions about the Switzerland/ Italy part of our trip. We were originally going to go to Provence but we decided we really want to experience the beautiful swiss scenery. My husband is keen on Gimmelwald or Murren as well - but I am wondering whether it will be tiresome to try and do day trips from these places (but can't be certain we will even do day trips given we have a toddler in tow who will probably just want to look at goats and hens all day anyway). The accommodation does look limited though and seems to have 3 night minimum stay. Have considered Lauterbrunnen but we really want the spectacular alpine views. However, it could be rainy when we are there - so perhaps silly to bank on having a view? We had looked at Zermatt but Gimmelwald/ Murren just look so picture perfect.
We keep going around in circles. Obviously all the places look amazing. Any ideas/ comments/ suggestions?
Also, we were thinking of going from Switzerland to Venice and then onto Tuscany - or will this be too tight given we only have 6/10 to 13/10? Annoyingly, the accommodation in Tuscany is booked weekly so we can't change those dates. Perhaps we could go from Tuscany to Venice then to Rome?
Thanks for reading my post and taking the time to offer suggestions/ critiques.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake Up Mods
- 2 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼오슬로카지노
- 3 필리핀카지노여행【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 4 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼바르샤바카지노
- 5 세부연예인카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 6 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼바카라설명
- 7 코리아카지노사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 8 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼베팅카지노
- 9 폰타나리조트카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 10 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼강원카지노노하우
- 11 우리바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 12 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼카지노vip를위한곳
- 13 강원랜드이기는법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 14 핼로우바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 15 핼로바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 16 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼메가카지노추천
- 17 바카라블랙잭【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 18 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 19 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 20 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 21 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 22 Clean up spam
- 23 Beach holiday homes italy
- 24 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 25 favorite app for converting US $$
Gimmelwald/ Murren for picturesque alpine village stay? + Itinerary q