I'm looking at room77.com right now and a std room at this 4* is coming up at $9/night for Sept 24-25!
Anybody stayed there? Looks like a huge parking lot in front of the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 2 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 5 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 6 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 7 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 8 Where to stay in Umbria
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 11 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 First Trip to Ireland
- 13 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 14 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Tattoos in Italy
- 20 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Another Question re Scotland
- 23 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 24 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...