I'm looking at room77.com right now and a std room at this 4* is coming up at $9/night for Sept 24-25!
Anybody stayed there? Looks like a huge parking lot in front of the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 So much to do, so little time!
- 9 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 10 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 11 Baby Milk
- 12 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 20 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 21 Super Cover For Hertz
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries