I want to bring gifts to Italy for my family. I would appreciate any
suggestions. It has to be small because of luggage restrictions.
Is Chanel 5 very expensive in Italy? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 2 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 3 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 4 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 5 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 6 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 7 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 8 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 9 Germany in 7 days
- 10 Trip report European honeymoon
- 11 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 12 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 13 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 14 Como or Bellagio
- 15 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 16 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 17 Dinge B&B
- 18 Using verizon international data plan?
- 19 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 20 Dordogne Delight
- 21 A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
- 22 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 23 Dordogne addenda
- 24 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 25 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!