We are visiting relatives in Ljubljana soon and would like to bring them gifts from the U.S. Any suggestions would be appreciated - thank you.
Gifts for Slovenian relatives?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Mycenae Documentary
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.