We are visiting relatives in Ljubljana soon and would like to bring them gifts from the U.S. Any suggestions would be appreciated - thank you.
Gifts for Slovenian relatives?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 Belgium
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 21 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 25 Chambermaid tipping