Hope that someone can give me some ideas and soon! My husband and I will be spending over a week with relatives in Germany in October. We have not seen them for almost 14 years, and really don't talk with them on a regular basis, so it is difficult for us to think of things to bring them. We have asked twice and they have said they don't need anything, but I do want to arrive with at least a token of gratitude to begin our visit. They are a retired, married couple-she is 68, and he is 70. He used to be quite a handyman around the house, and she used to enjoy crafts, but other than that, I really don't know much about their interests. I would appreciate any suggestions for gifts to bring with us. Thank you.
Gift suggestions for hosting relatives in Germany!
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 3 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 4 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 7 Tour-Free Travel
- 8 Suggestions for France Italy
- 9 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Rhine River Intinerary
- 16 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 17 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 18 15 days in Central Europe
- 19 France in 7 days
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 22 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 23 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 24 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 25 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!