My friend & I are traveling to Rome in November. On her "to-do" list is purchasing rosary beads for her mother at the Vatican. The only gift shop I remember from previous trips is inside the Vatican Museum. Since we waited for hours to gain entrance to the museum, is there a way to shop for gifts at the Vatican without waiting for entrance to the museums? Perhaps another gift shop within Vatican City?
Gift Shop at the Vatican?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 8 Swiss rail passes
- 9 Day trips
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 15 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 16 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 17 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 nearby cities to london
- 22 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip