My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Gift idea for host family in Paris?
- 1 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Belgium
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!