My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 파워볼 배팅법 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 London 6 day itinerary
- 4 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 5 Sim Cards
- 6 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 12 IWM
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 Travelling Iceland
- 18 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 19 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 20 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 21 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 22 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 23 Trastevere Food
- 24 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 25 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine