My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 3 Ballet Bolshoi
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 6 Belgian airports
- 7 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 10 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 11 Greece Travel Advice
- 12 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 European Championship
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 18 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 19 Normandy - driving trip
- 20 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 24 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 25 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris