My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in 15 Days
- 2 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 3 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 7 Norway holiday locations
- 8 Norway accessories and must have
- 9 Home base for a month in France?
- 10 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 13 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 14 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 15 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 16 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 17 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 18 Munich Travel Guide
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 21 Planning Advice!
- 22 Munich restaurant recs
- 23 tablet
- 24 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 25 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!