My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 2 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 3 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 4 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 5 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 6 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 9 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 10 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 11 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 12 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 13 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 14 Shopping in Paris
- 15 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 16 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 17 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 20 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 21 Switzerland in 8 days
- 22 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 23 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 24 planning confusion
- 25 Croatia Itenerary