My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Germany or Sweden
- 10 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 11 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Bordeaux to Nice
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 25 Rome -- The next time around