My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week driving in Bavaria
- 2 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 3 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 4 Car rental/return near London
- 5 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 6 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 7 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 8 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 9 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 10 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 11 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 12 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 15 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 16 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 17 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Camino Redux
- 20 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius