My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Gift idea for host family in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 9 Transportation in Barcelona
- 10 Ste Remy France
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 What are the best places to see in England
- 22 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 23 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels