My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Belgium : a asfe country
- 5 Car Rental in Italy
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Italian Riviera
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 18 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 21 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 22 Switzerland in mid-April
- 23 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 16 night honeymoon in Spain