My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통카지노ザ＼(¬ DO428.CoM ¬)＼ザ정통카지노)
- 2 사설카지노べ♞【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】♞べ사설카지노
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 15 London Hotels
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139