My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바둑이┏只】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【只┓인터넷바둑이
- 2 온라인바둑이┏乐】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【乐┓온라인바둑이
- 3 지존게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓지존게임
- 4 타이젬게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓타이젬게임
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 봉봉게임┏渋】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【渋┓봉봉게임
- 7 Greek fuel cost
- 8 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 9 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 10 Day trips around Vienna
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 13 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Vacation
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Praiano hotel question
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Italy bus or train