Could someone recommend a company to use for a two-hour tour of the Rock, Apes, etc.? I'm assuming there are taxis that wait for tourists, but I'd like to know which are good and which to stay away from.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic Driving Routes
- 2 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 3 q/微956290760办毕业证成绩单教育部学历认证、回国证明迪肯/墨大/USYD/UTS/RMIT/MQ等
- 4 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 5 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 6 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 7 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 8 Flights from Croatia
- 9 Visiting Spain in January
- 10 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 The Shocking Truth About Elastin In Skin !
- 13 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 Europe in late January
- 20 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 21 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 22 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 Paris---baguette question???