Could someone recommend a company to use for a two-hour tour of the Rock, Apes, etc.? I'm assuming there are taxis that wait for tourists, but I'd like to know which are good and which to stay away from.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 10 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?