Could someone recommend a company to use for a two-hour tour of the Rock, Apes, etc.? I'm assuming there are taxis that wait for tourists, but I'd like to know which are good and which to stay away from.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 3 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 6 Route des Vins
- 7 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 8 2 days in Florence
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 13 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 19 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 20 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 21 Windsor Castle
- 22 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 23 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 24 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 25 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg