My wife and I will be in Gibraltar next april 30th. We will have a car, but I read that it is not wise to enter Gibraltar with one (due to alleged long entrance queues, high parking fees, etc.)
We will be only one afternoon and would like to walk along Main Street, from Casemates Sq. to Governor House
After that, I would like to go to:
1. Ape's Den
2. The Rock itself
3. Siege Tunnels
You may help me telling me if:
1. Is there enough time in one afternoon to do that?
2. Is it possible to take a taxi around Main St. and ask the driver to go along Ape's Den, The Rock and the Siege Tunnels? Would it be too expensive?
I will welcome any suggestion!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days each in London and Paris
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 7 Positano or Sorrento?
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 21 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 22 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 23 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Switzerland in September