My wife and I will be in Gibraltar next april 30th. We will have a car, but I read that it is not wise to enter Gibraltar with one (due to alleged long entrance queues, high parking fees, etc.)
We will be only one afternoon and would like to walk along Main Street, from Casemates Sq. to Governor House
After that, I would like to go to:
1. Ape's Den
2. The Rock itself
3. Siege Tunnels
You may help me telling me if:
1. Is there enough time in one afternoon to do that?
2. Is it possible to take a taxi around Main St. and ask the driver to go along Ape's Den, The Rock and the Siege Tunnels? Would it be too expensive?
I will welcome any suggestion!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Sicily
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 24 We're here!
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out