My wife and I will be in Gibraltar next april 30th. We will have a car, but I read that it is not wise to enter Gibraltar with one (due to alleged long entrance queues, high parking fees, etc.)
We will be only one afternoon and would like to walk along Main Street, from Casemates Sq. to Governor House
After that, I would like to go to:
1. Ape's Den
2. The Rock itself
3. Siege Tunnels
You may help me telling me if:
1. Is there enough time in one afternoon to do that?
2. Is it possible to take a taxi around Main St. and ask the driver to go along Ape's Den, The Rock and the Siege Tunnels? Would it be too expensive?
I will welcome any suggestion!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FAST VERIZON@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:308:2504 VERIZONTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 3 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Maximizing Norway time
- 7 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 16 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 22 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?