Me and my husband have already completed a large part of our itinerary planning, thanks to the suggestions of Fodorites.
I'm posting because I'm buying train tickets right now (Thalys direct from country to country) and am having a small dilemma.
This is what our itinerary looks like so far:
Nov 12-Nov 16 in the Hague (husband stationed there for work)
Nov 17-Nov 18 in Amsterdam
Nov 19-Nov 21 in Belgium
Nov 21-Nov 25 in Paris (flying out at 5pm on the 25th)
The question is should we spend 2 days in Belgium instead of three? We will be staying in Antwerp and want to see Antwerp and Brugge, which we can do in two days. The third day, we were planning to go to Ghent but now I'm thinking maybe we should just spend that day in Paris? It would be 3.5 days in Paris vs 4.5 days.
We like quaint cities and walking around and exploring, which is why Ghent was so appealing, but I'm thinking Brugge will offer the same kind of experience, and maybe it's more worth it to spend that third day in Paris instead of Ghent?
Any advice/opinions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터추천@∏ ZVZ78.COM ∏@*****km 안전한사설놀이터
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 15 Westerplatte
- 16 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Cutback on Spain trip
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Ireland hotel questions