I am coming from India and I have been staying here at Amsterdam for a week for some academic stuff.
I have 2 free days 27-28 June. I am planning to visit Belgium in these 2 days. Can someone please help me in my itinerary?
I have heard of 4 places - Brusswels, ghent, antwerp and bruges. I might not include Bruges this time as I am on tight budget and bruges is not as direct to reach as the other three. I wanted to know of which of the three to visit? Or can I accommodate more than in my itinerary or will that be unreasonable? I am fine by visiting just one city if that be the case but then, which of the above? I am looking for good beer, decent day tour and nightlife. Thanking you in anticipation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 6 Germany-Car or Train
- 7 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 8 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 9 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 SURPRISE TRIP
- 12 Jewish Vienna
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Reaching the Lake District
- 15 Positano Hotel in September
- 16 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 17 seat reservations
- 18 Scotland itinerary advice
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Brussels flower tapestry
- 21 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 22 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate