I am coming from India and I have been staying here at Amsterdam for a week for some academic stuff.
I have 2 free days 27-28 June. I am planning to visit Belgium in these 2 days. Can someone please help me in my itinerary?
I have heard of 4 places - Brusswels, ghent, antwerp and bruges. I might not include Bruges this time as I am on tight budget and bruges is not as direct to reach as the other three. I wanted to know of which of the three to visit? Or can I accommodate more than in my itinerary or will that be unreasonable? I am fine by visiting just one city if that be the case but then, which of the above? I am looking for good beer, decent day tour and nightlife. Thanking you in anticipation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 Cutback on Spain trip
- 4 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 5 where to stay in London?
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 23 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 24 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!