I am coming from India and I have been staying here at Amsterdam for a week for some academic stuff.
I have 2 free days 27-28 June. I am planning to visit Belgium in these 2 days. Can someone please help me in my itinerary?
I have heard of 4 places - Brusswels, ghent, antwerp and bruges. I might not include Bruges this time as I am on tight budget and bruges is not as direct to reach as the other three. I wanted to know of which of the three to visit? Or can I accommodate more than in my itinerary or will that be unreasonable? I am fine by visiting just one city if that be the case but then, which of the above? I am looking for good beer, decent day tour and nightlife. Thanking you in anticipation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 C@NDIAN : GMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 GMAIL mail 24*7
- 2 Advice: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 hp printer 24*7
- 3 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 Bernese Oberland
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 8 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 9 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 20 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 23 Trip to Switzerland
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Itinery help Crete