Someone on Tripadviser has a "tourists beware" post that the Ghent Altarpiece (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghent_Altarpiece) has been moved from its church and is being restored. But it sounds as if people can view the restoration process? Has anyone been to Ghent since the move?
Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 French open
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Azores
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Air pollution in Paris
- 21 tulips in the Netherland
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia