Someone on Tripadviser has a "tourists beware" post that the Ghent Altarpiece (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghent_Altarpiece) has been moved from its church and is being restored. But it sounds as if people can view the restoration process? Has anyone been to Ghent since the move?
Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 2 divento.com
- 3 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 8 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 9 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 10 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 11 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 14 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 15 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 16 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 20 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 21 Tipping in the UK
- 22 Central Europe itinerary
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 floods in Andalucia
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years