Anyone have experience about ordering 3 course meal on GEX? I sent them email asking menu but they will not know until a week prior departure. I can't eat cheese.
Is it worth to order from them in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 아스트로 컴백 꿈⌠会＼└ RK772。CoM ┐＼会⌡아스트로 컴백 꿈
- 3 조지나 로드리게스⌠人＼└ RK772。CoM ┐＼人⌡조지나 로드리게스
- 4 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 5 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Seville to Cordoba
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 18 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 23 Sim Cards
- 24 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 25 London in Winter Report