I'm flying into Milan (Linate) and am wondering what's the easiest way to get to my hotel? It's the Linate Novotel so it's about a 10 min drive away. Should I just take a cab?
As for Rome, I'm staying quite central and flying out of FCO airport. What's the easiest way to get to the airport from there?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 3 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 4 Train travel
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 22 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 23 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 24 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 25 Appenzell in December?