I'm flying into Milan (Linate) and am wondering what's the easiest way to get to my hotel? It's the Linate Novotel so it's about a 10 min drive away. Should I just take a cab?
As for Rome, I'm staying quite central and flying out of FCO airport. What's the easiest way to get to the airport from there?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 2 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 3 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 4 Has anyone stayed at the Darlington Hyde Park?
- 5 Bremerhaven and environs
- 6 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 7 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 8 Prague and Budapest
- 9 Scotland 5 day itinerary
- 10 itinerary planning apps
- 11 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 12 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 13 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 14 12-14 nights enough ?
- 15 Need help with my itinerary
- 16 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 17 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 18 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 19 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 20 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Tuscany Trip
- 23 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 24 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April