I am planning my itinerary in Croatia, and am wondering what the best way would be to arrive to Bol / Zlatni Rat beach from the port in Milna? We will be taking a ferry in the morning (arriving in Milna at 8:05AM), and then were planning on heading over to the beach for the day, and to spend a night in Bol.
I looked at https://www.autotrans.hr/en-us/choose-your-journey; I was just wondering if there are other means of affordable transportation?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 Last night in Sweden
- 4 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 5 charming cities in Spain
- 6 Venice
- 7 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 8 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 Berlin, Nice and London
- 15 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 16 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 17 Day in Madrid
- 18 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 21 Family vacation to europe
- 22 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 25 16 Day Europe Itenerary