I'm trying to figure out how to get to Venice, since my original plan of going by boat from Pula on the 18th of May is impossible since there are no boats on that day.
I have two questions:
If I leave from Slovenia, here is what I found (was looking for train, but seems to be only buses from Villach in Austria):
Ljubljana 19.05.10 departure at 07:27 D 314 Schnellzug
Villach Hbf 19.05.10 arrrval at 09:08 5b
Villach Hbf (Bussteige 1-4) departure at 10:56 Bus 833 ÖBB-Intercitybus
Venezia Piazzale Roma arrival at 14:25
If I return my car to Pula, there is a boat leaving from Rovinj or Porec on the day I must get to Venice. How easy is it to travel from Pula to Rovinj? We could plan to sleep in Rovinj for a night and leave by boat the next morning...
So basically, I'm wondering whether to return to Croatia to take a boat to Venice, or to leave from Slovenia and take a train/bus... (we are in Pula for 1 week, then 3 days in Slovenia, then 3 days in Venice).
What are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 skype@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Trogir or Split
- 16 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights