I'm trying to figure out how to get to Venice, since my original plan of going by boat from Pula on the 18th of May is impossible since there are no boats on that day.
I have two questions:
If I leave from Slovenia, here is what I found (was looking for train, but seems to be only buses from Villach in Austria):
Ljubljana 19.05.10 departure at 07:27 D 314 Schnellzug
Villach Hbf 19.05.10 arrrval at 09:08 5b
Villach Hbf (Bussteige 1-4) departure at 10:56 Bus 833 ÖBB-Intercitybus
Venezia Piazzale Roma arrival at 14:25
If I return my car to Pula, there is a boat leaving from Rovinj or Porec on the day I must get to Venice. How easy is it to travel from Pula to Rovinj? We could plan to sleep in Rovinj for a night and leave by boat the next morning...
So basically, I'm wondering whether to return to Croatia to take a boat to Venice, or to leave from Slovenia and take a train/bus... (we are in Pula for 1 week, then 3 days in Slovenia, then 3 days in Venice).
What are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 2 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 3 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 4 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 5 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 TSA Precheck
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 10 Where in Greece
- 11 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 12 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 15 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Italian lake cruise
- 21 Vatican tour
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia