I'm trying to figure out how to get to Venice, since my original plan of going by boat from Pula on the 18th of May is impossible since there are no boats on that day.
I have two questions:
If I leave from Slovenia, here is what I found (was looking for train, but seems to be only buses from Villach in Austria):
Ljubljana 19.05.10 departure at 07:27 D 314 Schnellzug
Villach Hbf 19.05.10 arrrval at 09:08 5b
Villach Hbf (Bussteige 1-4) departure at 10:56 Bus 833 ÖBB-Intercitybus
Venezia Piazzale Roma arrival at 14:25
If I return my car to Pula, there is a boat leaving from Rovinj or Porec on the day I must get to Venice. How easy is it to travel from Pula to Rovinj? We could plan to sleep in Rovinj for a night and leave by boat the next morning...
So basically, I'm wondering whether to return to Croatia to take a boat to Venice, or to leave from Slovenia and take a train/bus... (we are in Pula for 1 week, then 3 days in Slovenia, then 3 days in Venice).
What are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 2 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 5 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 6 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 9 20 free days of Europe
- 10 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 11 CDG international flight
- 12 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 13 12 days europe
- 14 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 15 Budapest on a budget
- 16 Seville in late January
- 17 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 18 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 19 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 23 RFID Protection
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?