Starting to think about a May trip...Paris & Venice, with Trieste
Since I am using miles, it looks like my only reasonable option is to fly into Venice (from Philadelphia) and fly home from Paris...the other way requires a lot more miles.
We are investigating spending a few days in Trieste...the number of days yet to be determined. It seems, therefore, that the most efficient thing to do is to do Trieste first...then to Venice.
Here is my question:
What are the options for getting from VCE to Trieste without wasting time going in to Venice to get the train a Santa Lucia. I assume a bus/taxi will get me to a nearby train station along the line. What is a good station at which to get on the Venice-Trieste train? Are there buses from VCE that would go directly to that station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 2 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 5 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Flight
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 13 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 14 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 16 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 17 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 18 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 23 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?