Starting to think about a May trip...Paris & Venice, with Trieste
Since I am using miles, it looks like my only reasonable option is to fly into Venice (from Philadelphia) and fly home from Paris...the other way requires a lot more miles.
We are investigating spending a few days in Trieste...the number of days yet to be determined. It seems, therefore, that the most efficient thing to do is to do Trieste first...then to Venice.
Here is my question:
What are the options for getting from VCE to Trieste without wasting time going in to Venice to get the train a Santa Lucia. I assume a bus/taxi will get me to a nearby train station along the line. What is a good station at which to get on the Venice-Trieste train? Are there buses from VCE that would go directly to that station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 4 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 5 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 6 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 7 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 8 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 9 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 10 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 11 who is in amsterdam?
- 12 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 14 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 15 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 18 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 22 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland