Starting to think about a May trip...Paris & Venice, with Trieste
Since I am using miles, it looks like my only reasonable option is to fly into Venice (from Philadelphia) and fly home from Paris...the other way requires a lot more miles.
We are investigating spending a few days in Trieste...the number of days yet to be determined. It seems, therefore, that the most efficient thing to do is to do Trieste first...then to Venice.
Here is my question:
What are the options for getting from VCE to Trieste without wasting time going in to Venice to get the train a Santa Lucia. I assume a bus/taxi will get me to a nearby train station along the line. What is a good station at which to get on the Venice-Trieste train? Are there buses from VCE that would go directly to that station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sundays in Puglia
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 4 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 8 K-Day
- 9 ATM at airport
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Flat in London
- 13 Lay over time
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?