Starting to think about a May trip...Paris & Venice, with Trieste
Since I am using miles, it looks like my only reasonable option is to fly into Venice (from Philadelphia) and fly home from Paris...the other way requires a lot more miles.
We are investigating spending a few days in Trieste...the number of days yet to be determined. It seems, therefore, that the most efficient thing to do is to do Trieste first...then to Venice.
Here is my question:
What are the options for getting from VCE to Trieste without wasting time going in to Venice to get the train a Santa Lucia. I assume a bus/taxi will get me to a nearby train station along the line. What is a good station at which to get on the Venice-Trieste train? Are there buses from VCE that would go directly to that station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Versailles
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise