Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 Beaune France
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?