Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 2 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 3 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 4 3/4/ days South of France
- 5 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 6 21 nights in England, please help
- 7 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 8 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 9 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 10 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 11 Trains from Granada
- 12 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 13 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 14 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 15 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 16 Alhambra
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 19 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 20 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 23 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 24 Florence and Rome
- 25 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland