Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Getting to Tourette sur Loup from Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 7 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 11 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 17 I think this is a scam!
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 21 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?