Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Getting to Tourette sur Loup from Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 4 Madrid apartments
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 7 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Timing a river cruise
- 11 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 We Need a Pact
- 14 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 15 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 16 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Honeymooning in Europe
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 American electrical gadgets