Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Getting to Tourette sur Loup from Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 2 Rome Food Tour
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 5 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 19 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 20 Where to go in France mid July?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 23 Cruise the River Shannon
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014