Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 4 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 5 Planning Europe itinerary
- 6 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 7 Help on Painfully Long Travel Day - Positano to Lake Maggiore
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 9 York - Time for tea!
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 12 Cordoba or Granada?
- 13 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 14 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 15 London Pass or No?
- 16 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Path of the gods.
- 19 Sienna with kids
- 20 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 21 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 22 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 23 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 24 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 25 5 days in France or Italian Rivera