Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Getting to Tourette sur Loup from Nice
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 3 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 4 Trip around Spain
- 5 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 6 Spain - Andalucia
- 7 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools