Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Shopping in Paris
- 5 8 day visit to Portugal
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 Croatia Itenerary
- 10 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 11 Schengen visa
- 12 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 13 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 14 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 15 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 16 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 17 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 18 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 19 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 20 Croatia in 16 days
- 21 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 24 Yummy Swiss bites
- 25 Strike - again in France Tomorrow