Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 6 Guides - Matera
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 13 Ravello to Paestum
- 14 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 15 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 16 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 17 Girona and Besalau
- 18 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 19 London Itinerary and Questions
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 22 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 23 MiFi in Italy
- 24 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated