Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 Booking hotels before trains
- 5 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 6 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 7 Visiting Spain in January
- 8 Italy/Greece with kids
- 9 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 12 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Munich
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 22 French immersion courses in France
- 23 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow