Planning our first trip to France and will be flying into Nice on Sunday October 27 arriving 2:20 p.m. Have reservations at Auberge de Tourrettes for that night. We were planning on renting a car, but the rest of our trip (from Villefranche to Monaco, back to Nice) is so easily accessible by train, we're thinking maybe a car isn't necessary except for getting back and forth from Tourrette sur Loup. Can anyone tell me if taxis are available at the airport for this type of drive, or should we rent a car for the one night, returning to Villefranche on Monday? I've really appreciated all the help I've gotten from the wonderful people on this website. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 driving from prague to salzburg
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 24 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 25 Acorn TV