I am looking at getting tickets to the Moulin Rouge in July but it appears that the 9pm tickets are sold out I am looking at the 11pm tickets but am worried about how to get back to the hotel after. We are staying in the Latin Quarter (Hotel Saint Jacques). How much would a taxi be around and would it be hard to get one?
Any feedback on whether the 11pm show is any good (since it is their second show of the evening).
Are there any other options instead of taxi?
We are hoping to go to dinner first and I am wondering whether we will still find restaurants open (it looks like many restaurants close on Sundays?)
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 4 days itinerary for France
- 18 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 House Hunting in France
- 25 Itinerary Tweaking