I am looking at getting tickets to the Moulin Rouge in July but it appears that the 9pm tickets are sold out I am looking at the 11pm tickets but am worried about how to get back to the hotel after. We are staying in the Latin Quarter (Hotel Saint Jacques). How much would a taxi be around and would it be hard to get one?
Any feedback on whether the 11pm show is any good (since it is their second show of the evening).
Are there any other options instead of taxi?
We are hoping to go to dinner first and I am wondering whether we will still find restaurants open (it looks like many restaurants close on Sundays?)
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 Legal documents assistants
- 3 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 4 ATM help
- 5 ATM
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 9 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Montserrat Express
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport