We are spending one night at the Hotel Majestic on July 10th and have a flight to Paris on July 11th. We were given the option of paying 80 Euros to keep our rental car for that last night (we are driving around for 6 days prior). I would assume there is a more reasonably price method for two people to get from the city to the airport. Any suggestions?
Getting to the Bordeaux airport
- 1 Day trip to Capri
- 2 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 10 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 11 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 12 Florence to nice- help
- 13 Driving in Genoa
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 18 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 just want to know
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum